Swagelok Central Canada's Industry Focused Training/Lunch & Learn Program consists of information sessions of 30-40 minutes in length that provide attendees with valuable industry knowledge & training. With many years of experience working across a broad range of industries, Swagelok can tailor Lunch & Learns or provide additional training specific to your needs.
- The Swagelok® Tube Fitting: To give attendees a detailed explanation with how the Swagelok® Tube Fitting functions.
- Cost of Leaks: Developed to provide an overview and understanding for the true cost of leakage in industry.
- Flexible Hose & Tubing: Developed to provide an appreciation of the critical factors associated with the design and selection of flexible hose and tubing systems.
- Swagelok® Pre-engineered Subsystems (PrESS): Introduces a modular concept designed for analytical instrumentation applications.
- Swagelok® Custom Solutions: Focuses on a service to help you reduce your planning, assembly and purchasing costs.
- Swagelok® Orbital Welding: Reduce the cost associated with Welding
- Thread Identification: Focuses specifically on Pipe Threads. Identifying the correct thread is essential when designing and installing thread connections.
- E-Business Solutions: Provides an overview of the powerful & flexible E-business tools allowing companies to obtain maximum results.
- Valve Selection: Designed to equip participants with the skills and knowledge needed to select the appropriate valve for a specific application.
- Regulators: To give attendees an overview of the dynamics associated with pressure regulators.
- Measurement Devices: Developed to provide valuable Insight onto the use of measurement devices to monitor flow rates, pressure and temperature.
- Vendor Managed Inventory: Introduces a program that may help you generate significant cost savings by reducing your inventory and eliminating downtime.
- Process Interface Valves: Explains how these valves allow for a smooth transition from the process piping system to instrumentation in a single configuration
- Small Bore (MEP): Takes a closer look at why tubing made of various alloys is fast becoming a favored solution for piping systems 2 inches in diameter or less.
- Grab Sampling: Provides information on the importance of safe & proper sampling.
- Major Project Services: Focuses on a service designed to keep your project on track and on budget.
For more information on Lunch & Learns, please call us at 1-800-256-7776 or email: email@example.com